The alternative to Cisco® SMARTnet and more!
If you have concerns about getting your Cisco used networking equipment covered under your existing SMARTnet agreements – worry no more! Worldwide Supply has just the solution to ensure that your networking and telecommunications equipment is covered, so your network is always running.
Looking for an alternative to Cisco SMARTnet? NetGuard is Worldwide Supply’s maintenance program that includes:
- Same or next business day hardware replacement
- 24/7/365 Tech Support provided by in-house, Certified Service Engineers
- Access to Worldwide Supply’s knowledge base and tools, for easy access to online technical information and service request management
What products are covered under the NetGuard service agreement?
NetGuard is available for Worldwide Supply-purchased products and also for hardware acquired through a manufacturer or other provider. Some of the hardware covered includes: routers, switches, access servers, CMTS equipment, network security hardware, wireless devices, IP telephony and optical hardware.
What key cost-saving benefits are associated with NetGuard?
- Eliminates the challenges of housing replacement hardware in inventory and shipping them to remote locations - replacement parts are available when clients need them.
- 30% - 50% savings on total network maintenance.
For a free network evaluation:
What other benefits are realized with Worldwide Supply NetGuard service?
Grow your business without worrying about the safety and security of your networked data. With used and refurbished security equipment from Cisco, including CVPN’s, PIX and SwitchProbe your data will be safe and secure.
- Support for previous generation and end-of-life hardware.
- Provide a new way to enhance green IT presence by extending the life of existing hardware.
- Expedite time to repair with the right parts at the right time.
- Better manage scarce internal IT resources by utilizing Worldwide Supply’s technical expertise.